Start earning money with passion!

Discover the social media of the future!

CREATE A CONTENT

Do you write articles, making videos or music? Start earning money with passion!
With STEEM, you can share your creativity and earn money thanks to the voices of other users!

VOTE FOR OTHER POSTS

Vote for other users’ posts and earn money! The more voting power you have, the more STEEM will be transferred into your wallet!

EARN STEEM

For every content you post you can get voices that are worth real money! STEEM is the currency of the future and you can trade with it like any other currency!

WHAT IS A STEEM BLOCKCHAIN?

Blockchain is a decentralised data base where are saved all ours operations, posts, comments, votes, transfers and literally everything that happens here.

Blockchain is distributed and a copy is located on multiple servers, so there is no single central location for data. Since there are hundreds/thousands of such servers, the network cannot simply be switched off. There is also no centrally controlled censorship. Only users can decide whether or not a content is valuable for them.

MORE INFO

HOW TO GET STEEM?

There are two ways to get STEEM.
Author’s rewards for writing posts and comments and curator’s rewards for voting on posts and comments of other users. Each reward is divided into two parts, 75% goes to the author and the remaining 25% to the curators.

Then the reward, which is 75% of the total earnings, will be divided into two equal parts. You will receive one part in STEEM POWER and the other in STEEM and SBD based on the current conversion rate.

Money collected under the post will be transferred to your account after 7 days from the date of publication.


This is short for „STEEM Blockchain Dollar” and it is the token (cryptocurrency) generated in STEEM Blockchain.

The SBD value should always be $1 USD, which gives a security and a guarantee to shareholders that they will not lose money in case of a sudden drop on the market. 

It is a token (cryptocurrency) generated in the STEEM blockchain. STEEM tokens can be used to trade like any other currency, you can send them, receive, buy and sell.

You can transfer STEEM to your account at the cryptocurrency trading platform and exchange it for USD or another currency.

In short „SP” is the number of STEEM tokens we have invested in the platform. 

The amount of the STEEM POWER you have affects the value of our voice.
For example, if you have 380 SP, your voice will be worth ~$0.10. But when you have ~100 000 SP it will be worth around $24!
The exact value of the vote depends on the current STEEM exchange rate.

PLATFORMS

Blockchain STEEM is the source for many platforms and projects.
These include the decentralized versions of well-known sites and brand new applications that will allow you to monetize your content.


Steemit is a blogging and social networking platform for publishers.

Users posting their articles on the site receive rewards for creating valuable and unique content.
.

GO TO SITE

.


D.Tube is the first crypto-decentralized video platform, built on top of the STEEM Blockchain.

It is an alternative to YouTube that allows you to watch or upload videos and earning STEEM doing it.

GO TO SITE

.


DSound is a web application that allows you to upload, listen and discover music. 

It uses the Steem blockchain as a decentralised data which allows authors to earn rewards in STEEM.

GO TO SITE

.

Become one of the Steemians!

Sign up, write your first post and get a FREE account!

Our Team

The mission of MySteem team is the promotion of STEEM and platforms based on this blockchain.
We’re looking for people who create unique content and want to join the army of Steemians!

@see-it-feel-it

Founder of MySteem, traveler and graphic designer.

@the.foodini

STEEMtruck founder, foodlover, traveler and part time camera operator.

@veggie-sloth

Sloth likes editing, traveling , good food and art.

@nicniezgrublem

Programmer, Steemit supporter and IT specialist.

Partner of the project

Fundition is a next-generation, decentralized, peer-to-peer crowdfunding and collaboration platform, built on the Steem blockchain.Fundition is a next-generation, decentralized, peer-to-peer crowdfunding and collaboration platform, built on the Steem blockchain.

LEARN MORE

Contact us

Do you need help? Have questions? Write to us!
We are here to help you to start your adventure with STEEM!